Saturday 1 October 2011

Winner and Top 5

Morning all and wow what a difficult week this has been for me choosing my top 5!! Sooo many gorgeous cards. I do have to apologise for my commenting though as I am having some problems with blogger and can't comment on lots of blogs and on some I had to comment under the annonymous id! I can assure you though that I did visit each and every one of you.


So the winner picked by mr random thingy is..........


number 122 Janice with this lovely card





Well done Janice, please email me amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk with your name and address and I will get your prize sent out to you.


Now onto my top 5 (in no particular order)

Paula


Elaine


Brodders


Faye


Cazza

Well done ladies, please grab the top 5 logo for your blogs

Thanks everyone for joining me this week it was a pleasure to visit you all

Hugs

Amanda xx

4 comments:

Janice said...

Thanks for picking me as this weeks winner, I've emailed you my details Amanda. Jx

Jo said...

Wooohoooo! wtg ladies! xx
Faye & Cazza.... SO proud of you girls! xx

Sandra H said...

Congratulations :) Sandra H

Cazza said...

Wow thanks so much for choosing me in the top 5, wahooooo!!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx