Friday 1 January 2010

Winner of Challenge 32 & Top5

Thank you to all that found the time during such a busy festive period to join in our challenge to 'make anything but a card'


We had some wonderful creative entries and I know I have stored a few of the ideas away for next year lol!!!


As always there can only be 1 winner so without further ado the lucky winner of the beautiful stamp set from our sponsor A Passion for Stamps is....................................................

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 108
Result:
62
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


That's you Lynne R with this beautiful project:





Congratulations - please e-mail me (Debs) at jesimpson@mar08.freeserve.co.uk


And my Top5 (in no particular order) are:





























Congratulations ladies - please take the Top5 blinkie and display it with pride.


Don't forget to check back and see what Jules has picked as her challenge for this week

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can''t believe I won the top 5. I was scrolling this so quickly I nearly missed it. Thanks so much for choosing me.

Caroljenks said...

Like Joyce, I too can't believe I got picked as one of the Top 5 :)
Thanks so much, and congrats to the winner and the other Top 5's :)

Carol x

Pop's Cards said...

A huge thank you for choosing me to be top 5 i have added the logo to my blog, congrats tot he others too, big hugs pops x

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Great cards ladies! Congrats
Roxx.T
http://dreamsofcrafting.blogspot.com/

FibreJunky said...

I cannot believe I made top 5!! I am absolutely thrilled!! Thank you!