Saturday 9 January 2010

WINNER AND TOP 5 - WEEK 33

Oh wow peeps !!!!

Your creative juices were really flowing last week .. .. .. .. could it be the result of being released from all those Christmas cards ??? I wonder .. .. LOL!!!!

I loved visiting all of your blogs last week and you certainly gave me a hard time in choosing my Top 5. I wanted to be allowed more.. .. .. but I wasn't :-(

So the lucky winner of Anice's Funky Hand CD (Funky Daze) is:

Number 23

Jenny


Congratulations Jenny - you are going to love this CD I promise - please email your name and address to me (jules@halfwayhouse.force9.co.uk) and I will get your lovely prize into the post for you asap


Next my Top 5 (in numerical order of entry) .. .. how posh is that!!!

Wendy M



Joanne




Alicia



Kath




Liz




Don't forget to collect your Top 5 Blinkie ladies and wear it with pride on your blog!!

I do hope you all enjoyed playing along with my challenge last week
- please come back later to see what Emma's has set as her challenge this week.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW thank you for choosing my card as one of your top 5.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Sasya said...

ohh, so beautiful cards~!! thank you~